It has been a busy week, at least, as far as videos are concerned....
Lucas' has been getting really good at pushing his walker around. We've started taking him out in the hall so he has more room to roam. I'm sure our neighbors really appreciate it. The first video is fuzzy because the camera was trying to adjust a lot because there wasn't much light. Then, we realized we could turn the lights on, so the second video is better.
This video is Lucas pulling some books out of his bookshelf. He stops at his favorite book and sits down to read it.
I realized I hadn't told anyone that Lucas was crawling. So I took a video of him crawling and pulling up on stuff. You know, the usual, getting into everything!
His new favorite game, opening and closing doors. He does this with doors, cabinets, drawers, he even does it with my face when he is nursing(not opening and closing but moving it back and forth like he does with the door). Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.
I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but Lucas LOVES his Chloe!
No comments:
Post a Comment