Sunday, November 23, 2008

Green Driving

I have found wonderful insight at Digital Photography School for tips and techniques for improving my photography. They also do "assignments" and recently they have been sponsored by companies that give away things (YAY). For this assignment, the theme is "Drive" and the winner gets a G-Tech Q 1TB drive. Who wouldn't love all that extra space, especially when I am starting to accumulate hundreds of pictures, though most of them are trash. So I have decided to enter the assignment. As I previously stated, the theme is "Drive" which can be interpreted however you like.

I chose "Green Driving"
This is after all how we drive here. I liked that we happened to have a water jug with us at the time to increase impact of getting errands and what-not done, without putting a bunch of yucky fumes into the air.

The stroller looks pretty crisp but Aaron is still a little fuzzy. Man, panning is hard. Thankfully I have a very patient husband who walked back and forth about fifty times while I tried to get it right. I've read this is a hard technique to master so I'm at least feeling confident that I got the stroller crisp. I doubt I'll win, but it is still fun to enter!

Chloe, up close and personal


Ah yes, the distracted child


but isn't always more fun to play?
Oooohhhh, tired boy

The knobs on the mailboxes are just so interesting


The new and improved way to sit in a jumper

I had to get a few last "playing in the leaves" shots before they were gone. What a wonderful fall!

No comments: