Saturday, November 29, 2008

Back on track

Most of you in bloggy land probably don't care, but I'm proud to say that Lucas and I are back on track in the nursing department!!! My friend Anna intervened and led me back in the right direction. She sent me a couple links to articles talking about how at exactly Lucas' age, it is normal for them to act like they are weaning, but aren't really. They are actually just very distracted. I went on to find tips and tricks of getting him back in the groove, and it worked!! Anna let me borrow her nursing necklace, which at first he was so interested in that he wouldn't nurse because he wanted it in his mouth instead. Eventually though he got over it and would just play with it while nursing so it kept him focused on "ta ta time". Now as soon as we get to Missouri I will be on a quest to find a good nursing necklace. I could just order one online, but being back in the states, I feel that I should take advantage of being able to go to stores to shop. I'm just not sure where to go to find a nursing necklace, any ideas? Thank you Anna, for stepping in and leading us back in the right direction! It is MUCH appreciated!

No comments: