Here is a picture of Aaron when he was a baby. Though this was taken when he was over a year and a half, it is the youngest one I have of him. I really see the resemblence between him and Lucas in this picture. As most parents hear, many people have been asking us who we think he looks more like. We have always thought he just looks like Lucas. So you decide. Here is a picture of Aaron at 20 months, Lucas at 8 months, and me at around 7 months. Who do you think he looks like?


2 comments:
Oooh! Tough one. I think he's actually a pretty good mix of the both of you. Now it's just a matter of figuring out who's features he's got, lol! I think maybe your face shape and Aaron's eyes and nose?
Nope, Tori, he's ABSOLUTELY YOURS!
Post a Comment