Aaron and I received some really bad news about one of our dear friends today. I've been pretty bummed out all day. What really hit the nail on the head was Aaron talking about what we were going to do for New Year's. It kind of rubbed salt in the wound knowing that the aforementioned friend wouldn't be there. But that is only my selfish side, he has much bigger problems to worry about.
So in an attempt to get in a better mood, I'm trying to focus on the fun things that are ahead....
But most importantly, getting to spend the Holidays with our family and most of our friends. We can't wait to see everyone, and especially, introduce everyone to our darling little boy!





2 comments:
Those pictures just look too perfect...I definitely miss the American holiday season. It's always so festive!
Well, now I'm just home sick for a place I've never been!
Post a Comment