Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Our Shy Boy

Last night we had to say farewell to Aaron's old boss, and friend. Anyone who has met Lucas so far knows that he doesn't take kindly to people he doesn't know. Usually he starts tearing up if anyone gets too close to him, and if they hold him, oh my you better watch out. He has always been the same way for Karen. Last night however was a different story. She took her time with him and kept a distance because she didn't want to make him cry again. And sure enough, after a little while he warmed up to her. He was still being shy, but it was so cute! It was probably the best send-off he could have given her.

Below are videos of him being shy and trying to hide behind Aaron's arms. Sorry for the floor shot in the second video, I was hiding the camera from Lucas so he didn't cheese up.


Lucas and I left the farewell a little early to get a bath and ready for bed. After bathtime Lucas started playing peek-a-boo. This was the longest stretch he has ever played it. After a long time, I finally realized I needed to grab the camera. So here is the tail end of it......

No comments: