....until next year.... when we can have a normal Halloween, and little man can trick-or-treat. Not like we would really give him any candy this year (sorry Trisha, it just isn't gonna happen) but we were excited for the whole experience. But apparently they have decided that kids can't go door to door this year. Instead, everyone brings out tables and sets up their candy, and kids go from one table to next in the lobby and the first three floors of the apartment towers (we have 9-13 floors in each of the three towers). Aaron thinks it is stupid that they are doing that, and I am so bummed. I understand trying to ease the tension on the elevators. (Our building's elevators are awesome, but one of the other buildings has a HORRIBLE elevator system.) But I'm still just bummed. I LOVE trick-or-treating. I have actually tried to get Aaron to dress up with me before to go, but he never would (sigh), so this was my first real opportunity. I can't wait until next year when we can go around the neighborhood trick-or-treating. Ah, less than two months left here.
~OK, I'm done whining now~
No comments:
Post a Comment