We had a Halloween Party for Playgroup today. I, along with some wonderful ladies, made some games, decorated, and put the whole thing together. It was tiresome, but it was a success, which is all I wanted! And how do you ask, do you get people to leave a party promptly...... turn on the fire alarm! Ok, so it was a total accident, but now that I look at it, it was kinda funny. At the end of the party, my friend Helen was starting to make an announcement that it was time to clean up. Right as she is getting every one's attention, the power goes out.... good timing right? So then I ask my friend Erin's husband Kevin to help me figure out if we could turn the lights back on (thinking maybe we blew a fuse). We head back and there is a little alarm going off on the fire departments little red box thing. So Kevin and I are looking at it, and start to flip switches. Kevin flips all the switches and nothing works, so then I say, "What about that other one to the bottom, try that one". Flip switch....... oh crap. The big fire alarm starts blaring!!! And we couldn't figure out how to make it stop. So we basically freak everyone out because now the big fire alarm is going off. Well, that is one way to end a party I guess.
Here are some pics of the party...
1 comment:
Lucas' costume is amazing!! You did such a great job!!!
Post a Comment