But before the zoo......
Sunday is football day in our house. Both Aaron and Lucas like to watch their games. Here is Lucas, sucking on ice cubes and watching a game.
My little monkey and I with the monkey and little monkey carving.
Aahhh, one of the things I do actually like about Korea, nursing rooms. I've seen "family rooms" at malls, Babies 'R us and the like in the states, but Korea has little nursing rooms and kiosk type places throughout certain parks. This one has a picture of a bottle, but most have the usual breastfeeding logo. I however still have yet to use one because I just throw on my nursing cover and call it good. They might have them in more places in the states but I guess I wasn't at the point in my life to have noticed or cared.
Daddy and Lucas watching the Pink Flamingos.
There might be a few fall pictures in this blog. The leaves are changing and so pretty right now, so we made sure we did our best to capture it.
Me saying, "Lucas look at the camera"....... yeah, that didn't work.
This one looks much better!
He liked the meerkats, they were more his size.
Ah yes, the best time of year!
He is getting really fast, and he giggles when we "run" with him. We'll post video of that soon.
We get a kick out of the nursery (the area with the babies). A lot of the pictures will be fuzzy, I can't figure out how to change the shutter speed to be fast enough on our camera.
This monkey jumped from a tree limb to the door. I admit I was startled.
Lucas started to get a little scared with the cubs. It might have been because they looked like they were about to pounce him.
I'm not entirely sure what this animal is, but it has fangs. Maybe it is a vampire deer.
One of the bad things about Korean zoos is the enclosures. There were five seals in here, with barely any water. They couldn't swim so they were all scooting around, it is pretty sad.
Korean diet for their gorillas, give them cartons of milk.
Ok, so the thing we were irritated about, and another thing that drives us absolutely crazy about this culture. They don't value ANYTHING and treat everything like crap. Case in point, this white tiger. This beautiful tiger was being poked and prodded with sticks by a bunch of teenagers trying to get a rise out of him. One of them almost poked the tiger in the eye with a stick a couple different times. What made it even worse, there were a bunch of ajashis (old guys) sitting just a little ways back watching them do it.


1 comment:
Lol, we missed you guys at the zoo yesterday! Although it looks like you had much more success than us! Great pics and Lucas was workin' that sunscreen, girl!
Post a Comment