Lucas has started singing pretty little songs. Here is a pretty good shot to capture it.
He really likes those pumpkins.
Lucas and Aaron were walking home Monday and it was just too precious not to get a picture. Aaron is so handsome in his blues, and with Lucas, there was just no controlling myself.
After a busy day, Lucas was pooped. He has been trying to change his nap schedule, therefore I am trying to find a way for him to still get the sleep he needs, hopefully without a lot of tears. This was one of the hard days. Aaron put him to bed and Lucas fell asleep drinking his bottle and didn't make it through his bedtime books or anything. Poor tired boy.
Lucas and I went to get our flu shots yesterday. As expected, Lucas was cranky afterward. I took him to Starbucks thinking his day would turn around when I let him have some blueberry muffin. Aahh yes, mother knows best. He was so happy about the muffin that he started bouncing around on the seat. He hasn't done this before so I think he was having fun figuring out he could bounce off the back of the seat.
Here is a video of Lucas laughing from all the kisses he was getting.
No comments:
Post a Comment