My oldest friend, Kristin, is getting married in a few months. She just sent me the link to their blog and it tells the stories of how they met and where their relationship has gone since then. It is so sweet to read how their story began, and it makes me reminisce on Aaron and my story.
It is amazing how everyday life can get you so wrapped up that you rarely ever take a moment for yourself to appreciate the wonderful moments in your life. I think it is very important to do this, at least for me, because it makes me so much more serene. To look back at the beautiful journey Aaron and I have had together over the last eight years and how we were thrown together by fate and destined to be together. It is easy to get wrapped up in the frustration of "stop screaming" and "you need to eat your food, stop throwing it", that you don't stop and smell the flowers. So to all of my boggy readers, I challenge you to take a moment each day to dream of the days that have made you who you are. Dream of the beautiful souls in your life that have impacted who you are today and the journey you have been on with them. What kind of change does it make in your daily life?
2 comments:
As one of your especially boggy readers, I appreciate this, and I will take the challenge!
Ok, so now all my boggy readers know that I apparently can't proof-read very well. It happens
Post a Comment