I'm in love, and it is with a town called Annapolis. We currently live a little over a half an hour from this gorgeous historical town in Maryland. It has so much history and beauty. I don't feel that my pictures do it justice in the slightest bit. Annapolis is the only place that has been both a state and national capital. George Washington used to walk these brick roads and tendered his resignation here as General of the Continental Army after the Revolutionary War. Four signers of the Declaration of Independence lived here as well. This is the exact romanticized vision of the East Coast that I have been dreaming about. We spent the entire time walking the streets looking at the old government buildings, colleges, and homes. Aaron and I would both LOVE to live there. Unfortunately, after looking into real-estate prices, we realized that living there will have to wait for a day when we make much much more money, but it is something we will be dreaming about.

Notice all the brick streets
No comments:
Post a Comment