On sort of a side note, I also recently learned that my mom just went and got a tattoo. For those of you that know my mom, you might be a little shocked. I was really shocked when both her and my dad told me they both wanted tattoos. After all, they didn't seem too happy when they discovered my first tattoo, and I was a little nervous to reveal my second tattoo. But low and behold, they want them too. Now my mom has a sea turtle on her leg...... but dangit she was supposed to wait for me to be there to get one. I guess it is only fair because she wanted to be there when I had a baby. Oh well, what can ya do?
Friday, February 20, 2009
Body Branding
I forgot to post that I got a new tattoo! I got it when we were still in Missouri, but never posted anything (what was I thinking?). LM is for Lucas Matthew.... or Lucas Martin, however you want to look at it. The filling color is for his birthstone color (Garnet).

On sort of a side note, I also recently learned that my mom just went and got a tattoo. For those of you that know my mom, you might be a little shocked. I was really shocked when both her and my dad told me they both wanted tattoos. After all, they didn't seem too happy when they discovered my first tattoo, and I was a little nervous to reveal my second tattoo. But low and behold, they want them too. Now my mom has a sea turtle on her leg...... but dangit she was supposed to wait for me to be there to get one. I guess it is only fair because she wanted to be there when I had a baby. Oh well, what can ya do?
On sort of a side note, I also recently learned that my mom just went and got a tattoo. For those of you that know my mom, you might be a little shocked. I was really shocked when both her and my dad told me they both wanted tattoos. After all, they didn't seem too happy when they discovered my first tattoo, and I was a little nervous to reveal my second tattoo. But low and behold, they want them too. Now my mom has a sea turtle on her leg...... but dangit she was supposed to wait for me to be there to get one. I guess it is only fair because she wanted to be there when I had a baby. Oh well, what can ya do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your tattoo!! Very sweet!
Post a Comment