Tuesday, December 2, 2008

When will it end

Lucas was generous enough to give me the bug he got the other day. I spent all afternoon in the bathroom, and then around 4:00 or so I decided it was time to go to the ER because I was vomiting blood. When I got there they took my vitals and what-not, told me I was dehydrated and started hooking me up to an IV. After two bags of fluid through the IV and some great nauseous/vomiting medicine I ended up leaving the hospital around 8:30 or so last night. I'm feeling much better now, though I need much more sleep.

Our concern now is that Aaron will get it. We leave Korea in two days, and if he is as sick as I was, then we are going to have some problems. So pray to god, Buddha, the health gods, or whoever you like, that Aaron doesn't get sick too.

I am taking Lucas into the doctor tomorrow to follow-up from his ER trip and to check on his ear infection. He is now rubbing, holding and tugging both of his ears. He has been really cranky, but doesn't have a temp. We have been continuing to give him Amoxicillin so hopefully he will be good enough to fly.

No comments: