Last weekend we had a surprise party for Aaron's great-grandma, whom we all call Grandmother. There was a pretty good turnout, even though the entire family wasn't able to make it. Here are some pictures from it.
Grandmother with the great-great-grandchildren. Lucas wasn't in the picture because he was asleep, and I wasn't about to stand in that picture when you couldn't even see him.
Grandmother with each of her children's families.
(See poor Lucas, all tuckered out)
Oh yes, the other little baby on the right, he is Lucas too. When we were pregnant I had FINALLY gotten Aaron to agree on the name Lucas (I had been working on him for a long time because I really liked the name). Then when we were home last year (I was six months pregnant) we heard that Aaron's cousin Jennifer had just had a baby boy and they named him Lucas. We were kinda like "Well crap", but decided to go with it anyway because we never see them. So now there are two Lucas' in our family, and they are three months apart.
Oh and my mom and I went and saw the movie Twilight! It was so good! I will go as far as to say it is my new favorite, beating out The Notebook. It is the first movie where I have read the book first and then still liked the movie. With The Notebook, I saw the movie first and then read the book. The book gave me more detail so I ended up loving the movie even more. Every other time, they screw up the story when they make the movie (in my humble opinion). But I really liked Twilight. I think the book was needed to understand the movie more, but they did such a great job. The casting, the chemistry, the fact that they changed minor things but not too much. I can't wait to see it again! Oh and movie prices have sky-rocketed since we left for Korea. My mom and I spent $40 for two tickets, two drinks, popcorn, and some Junior Mints......ridiculous. Oh well
1 comment:
Missing you here. :0) Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment