The Birthday boy with a mouthful of cupcake
Lucas and Grandma playing
Caleb on his new bike (He had me take a TON of pictures of him)
The jersey we had made for Caleb. By the way, I miss Korea shopping. I went into a Coach store today and realized what great prices I had taken advantage of while there, and Coach is one of the cheaper brands.
Yes, this would be my dog, eating off a fork. For some reason Aaron's sister decided to give her a fork-full of food, and Chloe ate it right off the fork. She is so proper.
Caleb and Grandmother (Aaron's great-grandma)
Awwwwww, Lucas and his big cousin
I was completely shocked at how Lucas took to his Aunt Courtney. This entire trip so far we have gradually been getting Lucas closer to family, and he will still cry if anyone but Aaron or I hold him. Courtney on the other hand, got Lucas to play with her pretty quickly, and then he let her hold him. I was just standing there, with my mouth almost hanging open, because I couldn't believe how well he was handling her. It was a very nice change.
No comments:
Post a Comment