Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The "BUG" strikes again

Our third and hopefully final victim is Aaron. He started getting sick last night. The upside is that he has been taking the medication that the ER gave me so he hasn't had it as bad. Plus, at least he has it now and not tonight or tomorrow morning as we are boarding our super long flight back to the states. He will hopefully be recovered by then, or at least, past the vomiting stage. YAY for us flying home tomorrow!! Well actually we fly home Saturday, but still!

2 comments:

Helen said...

God Speed, Martin Family! We will miss you so much.

Carlos, Erin, Landon and Natalie said...

I think you are probably on your way to the states right now, and I am so excited for you! I remember how excited we were. I hope you are all feeling better, and can enjoy your time at home. I can't wait to see you in just a couple weeks!