Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Woman with a Dead Cat in Her Purse!!

Since I've been a blog slacker lately, I haven't been reading my friends' blogs. I just caught up a smidge on the great Anna D's "Woman with a Dead Cat in her Purse". I didn't even know she had closed down "Stories from Korea" and started anew. In true fashion, I found myself cracking up. I miss Anna, I miss Anna's humor, and I can't believe I went so long without reading her blog..... What was I thinking?

So now, I am the apitimy of class, sitting on my lawn furniture in the garage, (because its been too wet to put it in the backyard since Aaron put it together), in my pajamas, while Lucas rides his bike in the driveway, laughing to myself as I read these blogs. I just need a good cup of coffee....... Hey Courtney..... You wanna bring me some Starbucks?

No comments: