
About a month ago, Aaron and I decided we wanted to go somewhere over Labor Day. We went through all the major vacation debates.... Where to go, where to stay, whether or not to take the kids, if we did take the kids then whether or not we would take grandparents with us so we could get some alone time. Destinations ranged from Cancun, to Napa Valley, to New York City, to San Francisco, and finally landed on Las Vegas. We're both really excited about it!!
We decided it would be easiest to leave the kids at home with my parents. They will be in good hands, but the thought of leaving them for four days makes my blood pressure rise. Hopefully I'll feel more at ease by the time we go. I did the math and I'll need to have at least 26 bottles of milk ready for Jillian. 26 bottles!! Holy freaking pumping party!! I only have four bottles worth in the freezer at this point. I better start working on my stash now! If all else fails, she can have some formula, but I'd like to avoid that if I can.
I found the hotel we want through my parent's timeshare. Hopefully we can get in! I've already started making my list of things I want to do while we are there. Laying by the pool, drinking fruity drinks by the pool, taking in some shows, gambling a little, and relaxing with my man! Actually, I realized last night that the hotel we want has Peepshow with Holly Madison. We might have to hit that one up!
Aaron has been working a lot of overtime lately because he has so many projects on his lap at work. He is going to be soooo ready for this vacation by the time it gets here. I'm always ready for vacation, so I can't wait!!
2 comments:
You are going to love vegas!! I love that place! You are staying at planet hollywood! I love holly madison... you will have to tell about her show if u go. I was supposed to go to vegas a few weeks ago but couldn't make it but my friends got me an autographed pic of her to make me feel better that I couldn't go. Have fun!!
Correction... I'm hoping to stay at Planet Hollywood. I logged into my parent's timeshare account this morning and it wasn't available, so I'm going to put in a request. I saw the pic that your friends got you. That was really sweet of them! We want to see an "adult" show while we're there and when I realized her show was at the hotel we want, I figured we just have to see it! I spent two weeks in Vegas right after Aaron and I started dating, but I was 17, so couldn't do anything too fun. Aaron hasn't been before. This should be a REALLY good time!!
Post a Comment