Monday, May 18, 2009

Kate Voegele's Concert

Last night my friend Shellie and I went to Kate Voegele's concert in Baltimore. We had so much fun! Honestly, it was the first concert I've ever been to, and I couldn't have asked for a better one. It was in a smaller room that had a 3oo person occupancy limit so it was nice and intimate. Much better than a huge stadium where you can't even see the performer except on huge screens. I've been a fan of hers for awhile now so it was really nice to see her perform in person. Shellie and I had a ton of fun dancing and singing to all of her songs. I was a little concerned about what the atmosphere was going to be like beforehand. Remember, I hadn't been to a concert before, and I wasn't with Aaron. I was really hoping that we wouldn't have to deal with the usual 'club' atmosphere. Thankfully, the room was mostly filled with teenage to mid-2o's girls, so I didn't have to worry about it at all and could just have fun!













No comments: