My sister Hollie, Lucas and I
Lucas and his great-grandpa Alvin
My nephew Clay showing off his wrestling trophy!
Lucas with his cousins (I lied, there are pictures of one of my brother's kids too)
Little man walking!!
AJ is such a good cousin!
All of us with our nephew Clay
What a perfect moment to capture
Lucas was so tired, there was a lot going on
Score!!
Yep, that's us
Peek-a-boo!
All the older boys playing with their trains. They were trying to get the train to go really fast so that Lucas couldn't catch it. Just look at their expressions. It was pretty funny.
My wonderful mother made Lucas a Santa costume for Christmas! It was so freakin' cute!


Ahhhh, now that Christmas is over and we are midway into January, it is time for Lucas' first birthday!! We are having a party this weekend! Then we will be off to a new home and a new adventure in Maryland! It has been so great being home for the last six weeks, but I'm excited for us to get to experience a new place. I think we will have so much fun on the east coast!
No comments:
Post a Comment