Aaahhh, how fast the last year has flown by. I can't believe our little baby is already a year old. Aaron and I have been so blessed with such a wonderful baby. He was great from the start! We had an easy and fast delivery, he didn't have any issues breastfeeding, he was a calm and chilled out newborn, he was a little jaundiced, but other than that was perfectly healthy. He has amazed us everyday at the silly and adorable little things he does. Even when we are so tired of walking him away from something he shouldn't be messing for the the umpteenth time, we still can't help but have our hearts melt when he lays his head on our chest or goes and lays on our little dog Chloe because he loves her so much. Anyone who has known us for awhile knows that we tried for a year to get pregnant, and it was driving me CRAZY! Lucas was well worth our wait though and I treasure him every single day. Happy Birthday my beautiful baby boy!
Here are pictures from his one year photos:
1 comment:
I love the new family photos of the three of you! I hope you are enjoying the states!
Post a Comment