Saturday, August 23, 2008

The latest.....

A brief update.....

~Aaron leaves for Guam tomorrow. Lucas and I will be on our own for a week.

~I am FINALLY caught up on Lucas' scrapbook. I hadn't put any pictures in, in a long time. I didn't even have Lucas' hospital pictures in there. I think I only had ultrasound pictures when I started catching up. So now I am working on the blanket I started knitting when I was pregnant and haven't touched since I was five months along. My next "project" will be making those cute onesies that I made before, only in bigger sizes. The ones I made before were already tight on him. I guess I should have tried the onesies on him before I actually started getting "creative". Then I will read Twilight. A lot of people around here have been raving about the series and since there is a movie coming out, I figured it was time to read the book.

~119 days until we fly back to the states!!!! I'm so excited, I can't even tell you. MMmmmm, I can taste the Chipotle already! When we are home, we are taking a long weekend trip down to Branson. I LOVE it there. Aaron and I lived there for six months when we first got married and it was the best place we have ever lived. We would totally move there again except there aren't really any good jobs there. One day though, we really want to have a house there, even if it is just for vacationing (can you say lake house!). We are taking Aaron's mom with us. Aaron got us a two bedroom cabin at Big Cedar (heck yeah!). Oh he loves us so. Big Cedar is so gorgeous, especially at Christmas (we go Dec. 12). We will be going to Silver Dollar City for their Christmas Celebration which Aaron and I love! We are also going to Dixie Stampede's Christmas show. Branson basically shuts down in the winter, but we LOVE their Christmas stuff! I am so excited to take Lucas to it, but selfishly I am more excited that I get to see it again!

~ On a sadder note, my friends Charlie and Erin will be having their funeral for their son tonight/tomorrow (Saturday in the states). Please keep them in your prayers in this trying time.

Here are some pictures....

Chloe in her travel bag saying "Is it time to leave Korea yet?!?!"



Little man sittin



Now that is a BIIIIIG Yawn



The cutest little Chiefs fan EVER



That boy is too cute if I do say so myself!

1 comment:

Greg and Shara said...

He's a cutie!
Boy, you're on the countdown until heading back to the US :)