Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lots of Guam pictures
















We had a wonderful time in Guam!! Most of the scenic pictures were from the balcony in our hotel room. The first set of ocean pictures is from the hill leading down to the beach on base. Lucas liked the water, he loved the "Under Water World" aquarium and the fire dancers at the BBQ luau we went to. We got him a stuffed giraffe which we named Jimmy, and Lucas likes to chew on his butt.... what can you do. We had red-eye flights so that wasn't a ton of fun, but Lucas traveled soooooo well! His schedule got all messed up while we were gone so we are basically back to square one with the sleep training, but hopefully it won't take long to get him back on track. Aaron had to work a few days so while he was at work, Lucas and I hung out with my friend Leigh and her two girls who I hadn't seen in nearly a year. All in all, it was a great time, and a much needed break.... mostly for Aaron because I was doing the same thing I do every day, take care of Lucas. But it was really nice to get away from the apartment and the drama from the break-in. I am pretty sure we have decided to move on base so we are going to housing tomorrow to see how soon we can get moved. More on that later. If you ever have a chance to visit Guam, do it! It is so amazingly beautiful.

No comments: