Friday, June 27, 2008

The first tooth

Lucas just popped his first tooth!! The last few days he has been kinda crabby. He has been fussy if you sit in the same spot too long and in his stroller during my six mile walks. Usually he is pretty relaxed so we figured he was going through a faze where he didn't like his stroller or sitting in the same spot for too long. He went through the same thing with his carseat, so we just assumed it was the same issue. Then today he was crying for what we thought was no reason. Finally, I took a look at his gums, and sure enough, there was a tooth there! I figured I would have felt it when I nursed him so I hadn't worried about actually searching his mouth before now. Once we realized he had a tooth coming in, we were pretty surprised at how calm he was during it. Yeah he has been a little fussy, but we expected much more crying and screaming and such once teeth started erupting. In a few days, once it is a little more visible, we will take a picture of it and post it on here.

No comments: