Monday, July 19, 2010

The busy life

We have been so busy lately. I guess it's that whole two kid thing. It seems like I can't keep up with anything lately. We are going to enroll Lucas in preschool three days a week. Three days a week is really longer than I wanted, but I think it will be really good for us right now. I'm planning to homeschool the kids, but right now Lucas and I both need a break from each other and kids can't go to drop-off classes until they are three. When they are homeschooling, they will both be involved in outside classes like music and sports, but since Lucas isn't old enough for that yet, he will go to preschool to get some outside interaction. I'm touring the school today that I'm pretty sure I'm going to enroll him in. In my opinion, it seems to be the best in the area, and it is really close to our house. Hopefully it all goes over seamlessly when he starts going.


Jillian has been such a wonderful baby. She is so happy. She coos and smiles all the time. She has been kicking her legs up a lot lately and she is trying to roll over already. She went to her two-month well baby visit last week and I asked the doctor about the bump on her eyebrow. (See picture below)

The doc said it looks like a cyst, and we went to get an ultrasound done. The ultrasound technician said it looks like it is just fluid, so hopefully it isn't that big of a deal. I changed my phone number, and forgot to tell the doctor's office, so they haven't been able to get ahold of me with the results. I need to call them today once they open to see what the results are.

Aaron has been really busy with work. He has been putting in a LOT of hours. He spent the weekend recovering from his "family planning" procedure. He tried giving me a little grief about "the things he does for me", and I quickly reminded him that I carried and birthed his two children so I'm pretty sure he can handle this. I think the poor guy just wanted a little sympathy, lol.

All in all, we have been crazy busy. I'm just trying to keep up with the day to day.

No comments: