Lucas listens to "Old McDonald" relentlessly. This was my solution to keep him happy, and keep my sanity.
We bought this hat for his birthday party in Missouri. Lately though, he wears it as a game, loves looking in the mirror while wearing it, and as you can see, takes a bath with it on.
He has also realized he can take the top off the ottoman, and there is a big cushion of blankets to sit on while he watches his video. In this picture the ottoman top is flat on the floor, but he also likes to leave it propped up on the base so he can use it as a slide.
I usually leave this little stroller in the car for impromptu trips where I might need to use it. On this particular day, I had used it to carry in my purchases from Costco. He quickly found that he could use it as a step-stool to reach his hat.
No comments:
Post a Comment