Yesterday, Sparky the Fire Dog came to playgroup. The kids all got a big kick out of him. Lucas on the other hand didn't really seem to care. He was more interested in watching the other kids than looking at some big reflective dog. I thought he might be a little freaked out, especially since he has been in a bad mood from teething. If I put him on the floor he would start screaming, but as long as I was holding him he didn't really care what else was going on.

Lucas and his new Move and Crawl Ball that Grammy sent. Even Daddy thought it was a pretty cool toy!

GiGi (my mom), just sent all the fixins to make Lucas' Halloween costume. He is going to be the cutest little lion! I sure have my work cut out for me though. Hopefully it isn't toooo difficult to make the costume.
No comments:
Post a Comment